Thursday, December 3, 2015

HPI Allied: Careers to last a lifetime;Make a year-end invest...

HPI Allied: Careers to last a lifetime;
Make a year-end invest...
: Careers to last a lifetime; Make a year-end investment that will pay off : According to Steve Harvey; famous comedian ,TV and radio personality; " The Dream is Free, The Hustle is sold Separately."

Interesting, my dreams are free and believe me; I have big ones , sometimes I even have to slow myself down ; However I am still trying to buy or pay for the hustle. Interesting again, but it has caused me to grow ,develop, lean true friendship and faithfulness. I am learning discipline( essential for entrepreneurs). No classroom could have given me the real life experience I have gained over the last 9 and 1/2 .
Others measure success by their profit margins, I have learned a new way of being, I have learned to listen, care, be patient and the un- explainable joy of helping someone to own their life through career training, compares to nothing i have experienced. My clients not only empower themselves by gaining jobs in healthcare; but they take care of their families in foreign countries; I think that is reaching the world through one client at a time.y past next year; Certified Nurse Aide Patient Care Technician...